TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All quotes supplied by Logocrib are valid for 1 month only unless stated otherwise on your quote. If the quote is not accepted by signing and returning to Logocrib with a deposit (see “Payment Terms” below) within 1 month of the date of the quote then a new quote must be obtained.
- The client will be invoiced for fifty percent (50%) of the total signed quote and Logocrib requires this amount to be paid before work will commence on the website.
- The client will be invoiced for the balance owing on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in your quote. Logocrib require the client to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be made in full before the website is put up “live” on the internet or a copy made available to the client.
- Accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after the invoice due date will forfeit all free website submissions included in the quote.
- Payments can be made by cheque, credit card, direct bank deposit or through merchant.
- Should the client wish to cancel his acceptance of the quote then Logocrib will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be twenty five percent (25%) of the signed quote.
- The client must advise Logocrib by telephone and in writing of the request not to proceed with work.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of their website meets all the current legislation regarding publications. The client shall further indemnify Logocrib in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by Logocrib at the client`s request.
- Logocrib reserve the right not to include any material supplied by the client if Logocrib deem it inappropriate or offensive.
Permissions & Copyrights
- The client will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material supplied by the client.
- All original graphics designed and supplied by Logocrib, remain the property of Logocrib until the client`s account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with the client.
Errors & Liabilities
- Logocrib will use all due care to ensure sites worked on by Logocrib are free of errors.
- Logocrib will correct any errors made by staff of Logocrib in the course of working on a client`s site.
- Logocrib will perform regular website maintenance for six months absolutely free. (It will not include any additions of pages).
- After six months, Any additions to the site for example; text, pages, photos, graphics, tables, etc, will be charged (Please check current prices with Logocrib).
- Clients requiring maintenance to their site can choose to pay on monthly basis if they do not wish to take up one of the half yearly or yearly options.
- Logocrib will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party which cause errors in the site. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
- If Logocrib are required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, the client will be charged.